Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Exhibition Visitor Registrations
The attendance of each free of charge exhibition visitor (“Visitor”) at Arabal 2023 (“ the Event”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. Any refusal to act in accordance with these terms and conditions may lead to your removal from the Event.
By submitting your registration you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, the organisers will be unable to accept your registration.
- Arabal 2023 is open strictly for trade and business professionals only. As proof of status, a business card may be required. Minors under 16 years of age will not be admitted, including children of exhibitors and visitors. All attendees to the event must be in proper business attire. The Organisers reserve the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of The Organisers represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by The Organisers or the venue owners at the Event. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel any visitor registration after confirmation without liability.
- Each Visitor shall not:
- Attempt to transfer his/ her registration for the Event to another person, each registration is for personal use only.
- Cause a nuisance to exhibitors of the Event (“Exhibitors”), The Organisers(or its employees or representatives) or to occupants of any premises adjoining the Premises;
- Engage in any form of disruptive or anti social behaviour whilst on or around the Premises;
- Sell, provide or offer in any manner, any food, drinks (both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks), cigarettes, any other tobacco or any other consumable of any nature whatsoever, unless the same has been permitted by the organisers
- Sell, provide, offer or promote any goods or services of whatever nature, including, but not limited to, brochures, books and magazines, unless the same has been permitted by the organisers
- Promote any product or service, other than the products and/or services of the Exhibitors;
- Do, or cause to be done, anything on the Premises which is illegal or immoral;
- Use the Premises for, or engage in, betting or gaming or the holding of a lottery on the Premises;
- Bring, or permit any animals to be brought, onto the Premises unless such animals are guide dogs or animals providing equivalent assistance;
- Each Visitor must, at all times, remain within the Visitor permitted areas of the Event.
- Each Visitor must keep all its personal belongings with it. The Organisers accept no responsibility for the loss, theft of or damage to the personal belongings of any Visitor which are brought to the Event.
- The Organisers reserve the right to search any Visitor whilst at the Event and each Visitor must submit to such searches.
- The personal information provided by you will be held on our database and may be shared with companies in the Organisers group of companies. Sometimes your details may be available to external companies for marketing purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. The Organisers reserve the right to photograph, and /or to record the voice and image of the visitors, exhibitors, stands and any events or objects during the Event, and to use any such recording or photography for informational, promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- The Organisers reserve the right to postpone or cancel an Event, change format, content or any other aspect of the Event without liability at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed Event.
- The Organisers exclude all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. The Organisers accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 8 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- These terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of the United Kingdom. Each Visitor irrevocably agrees that the courts of the United Kingdom shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
Terms and conditions for Online Conference Bookings
ARABAL 2023 conference fee includes access to the conference sessions for the full duration of the event, all event functions and detailed conference materials but does not include accommodation or travel costs; these are the responsibility of the delegate.
Conference and course materials are prepared solely for the benefit of the delegates. Neither the author nor the Organisers will accept responsibility for loss howsoever occasioned to any person or persons arising from reliance on such materials.
Full payment is due at the time of online registration and must be received prior to the event for entrance to be guaranteed. If the payment is not received prior to the delegate’s arrival onsite, he / she will be required to make a payment on site prior to entering the conference room.
The Organisers reserve the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of the Organisers represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by the Organisers or the venue owners during the Event.
If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge; you will need to notify the organisers, no less than 2 days prior to the event in writing. Cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com and will be acknowledged in writing within 7 days upon receipt of the cancellation request.
By completing your online registration, you agree to all terms and conditions and to pay the appropriate fees even in the event of non attendance and non payment. To confirm, the following cancellation fees will remain payable 50% upon registering online on the event website, 70% four months prior to the event and 100% three months prior to the event. Failure to pay the appropriate fees within the timeframe stated on the cancellation invoice could result in your account being escalated to the legal department. Please be advised that if legal proceedings should commence, interest which is based on 12% of your cancellation invoice total will be applied to the total cancellation fee amount. A credit note will only be issued if the delegate has provided written confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org in no less days than 10 days prior to the event and has paid their full invoice amount (failure to provide written cancellation to email@example.com in less than 10 days prior to the event and the delegate not paying their full invoice amount, could result in a credit note not being issued). If a credit note has been issued it will be 100% credit for the amount that we received in our bank (minus bank charges and cancellation fees) which is valid for 1 year and can be used towards any future event.
In the unlikely event of ARABAL 2023 being cancelled or postponed for any reason and the delegate being unable or unwilling to attend the rescheduled date, he / she will be issued with a 100% credit note of the booking fee paid that can be used within 1 year from the date of cancellation or postponement. The Organisers must be notified prior to the event for this to be applicable. No credits will be issued for cancellations except as specified above. No refunds are given under any circumstances.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, timings or venue – these won’t be reasons for refund or cancellation. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed Event. The Organisers will not accept liability for any transport disruption or individual transport delays and in such circumstances the normal cancellation restrictions apply.
Group discount only applies if all delegates attend.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks by the card issuer. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your instruction.
Your event participation, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. A person who is not a party to this contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise).
The Organisers exclude all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at ARABAL 2023. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. The Organisers accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this condition only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The Organisers reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be bound by the version of the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration/application.
By ticking the box during your online registration, you agree to all above and applicable terms and conditions.